We are currently looking for a Head Chef join our team based on a 2000+ man camp in the Pilbara. You will take the lead in the overall food offerings and work across various shifts
Your clients are FIFO miners and this will be your platform to showcase your passion about producing great food whilst having an understanding of the latest trends and healthy eating principles.
- Manage & lead the running of all aspects of the kitchen
- Deliver to a high expectation of a premium experience
- Take responsibility for ordering and stock control
- Follow company health, safety and security procedures at all times
- Lead, manage and motivate a large team of chefs and utilities
- Manage the expectations of a large 2000+ man camp
- Experience across a variety of industries
- Creating and executing culinary offers across a variety of different outlets.
- Manage & lead the running of the kitchen, food preparation & cooking
- Observation of and implementation of allergy awareness controls.
- Previous experience in an identical role
- Function and menu development skills essential
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Passionate about delivering world class customer service
- Excellent work ethic with great communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional manner
This is a unique position where a flexible roster is offered on an expanding site. Relocation assistance is offered for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the position for you, apply now!