Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 2020, Compass Group serves 5.5 billion meals each year to our 55,000 clients worldwide.
- Permanent 38 hours per week (Rostered Weekends)
- Local to Port Hedland
- Competitive Salary
We are seeking an experienced Housekeeping Manager for The Esplanade Hotel in Port Hedland. This is a role for a local superstar! You will provide support to the team in order to effectively service the guest rooms, public spaces and back-of-house areas.
- Manage a team of 5 servicing an 88 room Hotel
- Manage the day to day operations of the Housekeeping team including training, ordering of stock, developing rosters and driving forward all company safety practices
- Carry out inspections and compliance by undertaking audits and Job Safety Analysis
- Report any maintenance and product issues
- Operate a Computerised Management System for all work tasks
- Ensure client/customer service and satisfaction by fostering relationships with management, your team and guests
- Undertake required duties to ensure the hotel and team consistently meets a high standard for cleanliness and sanitation
- Review guest feedback relating to housekeeping and undertake the required action to address operational issues and guest feedback
- Fully understand and embrace The Esplanade Hotel vision, mission and values
- Diploma or Degree in hospitality, or similar discipline is an advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Housekeeping Manager
- Previous experience managing medium to large teams with knowledge of both hospitality and housekeeping functions
- Demonstrated background of delivering profitable business results
- Ability to deliver superior service levels
- Strong negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills whilst thinking on your feet
We place great importance on being an employer of choice and offer excellent career opportunities including internal transfers, ongoing training and development including apprenticeships & traineeships, a competitive salary, recognition programs including awards, long service, team event days and company discounts.